Day three of our challenge comes with a bunch of nonsense facts about yours truly. 🙂
I’ll try and spice it up a bit.
- I’m 25 years old despite looking like a high schooler.
- I don’t sleep with a sheet.
- I dance (or move weird, really) when there is no music playing.
- I’m allergic to a lot of food.
- I love Target.
- I’M GOING TO SEE DEMI LOVATO IN CONCERT SATURDAY.
- A lot of times, I don’t know what I’m doing.
- I’m not very good with commas.
- But I like to write stories.
- I sing in the car.
- I can’t tread water (aka I can’t swim).
- When I’m financially stable, I’m going to be a Nike snob.
- I don’t take daily vitamins, but I should (das expensive, though).
- I complain about money a lot, but I’m fine. It’s fine. I’m fine.
- I’m a Capricorn!
- I took the Pottermore Sorting Hat test when it came out and got Gryffindor. I took it again after they redid it and got Slytherin…
- I watch Criminal Minds too much.
- I want to do my own (creative) thing to make money.
- I’m stubborn.
- I like to laugh and eat potatoes.
Bonus fact: #20 is my bio for online dating apps. I live a single—I mean, simple life. 😉
Thanks for reading! If you want to join in on the challenge, click here!